What Members Think of SHC
Still not sure about joining SHC? Check out what people say below!
- My experience with SHC really helped me decide that Medical School is right for me!
- I worked in the ER at Grady, and I got to see lots of exciting stuff.
- What I particularly liked about volunteering through SHC was that I had an opportunity to talk to a patient who was severely ill but still thanked me for little things that I did in the clinic. It gave me a sense of pride in what I decided to do outside of school.
- Volunteering in Grady E.R. is very exciting! My first day I almost got to preform CPR on a patient.
- The SHC shuttling system allowed me to volunteer when I otherwise wouldn't have been able to.
- I love communicating with the nurses and hearing of their personal hospital experiences.