Student Hospital Connections
The members of SHC are a group of dedicated, fun-loving students who want to give back to our community. In the process, SHC members obtain valuable experiences in two of Atlanta's largest hospital, Grady Memorial Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center. Whether it is to gain more medical knowledge, wanting to volunteer to help those in need, or to get a feel for the hospital environment SHC is a great way to accomplish all these goals and meet a diverse group of friends.
Want To Know More?
- Student Hospital Connections is a young and fast growing organization that started in the Fall 2007.
- In its first year, SHC had more than 185 active GT volunteers at Grady Memorial Hospital.
- SHC became one of GT's chartered organizations Fall 2008.
- SHC was brought to creation due to an actual dream that the president had one night.
- The advisor for our organization is Dr. Shana Kerr in the School of Biological Sciences
SHC Awards and Recognitions
- 2012: Best On-going Service Project for 2011-2012
- 2007: Servant Leadership Award
Have any specific questions or concerns?
Email us at email@example.com!